Education* Harvard University - BA (magna cum laude) Chemistry, 2000. Selected by Harvard faculty to tutor classmates.
* Harvard Graduate School of Education - Teaching license, 2001. Teacher, Breakthrough Collaborative & Boston Public Schools.
* INSEAD (#1 MBA in world according to Financial Times ranking) - MBA (with Distinction), 2010. Wrote teaching case study on entrepreneurial negotiation.
* Trained life and executive coach, 2008.
Experience* 20 years Tutoring: Math, Science, Test Prep, College Apps, Essays, MBA Courses.
* 10+ years in Education: High School, Junior High, & Adults.
* Worked for 2 major Test Prep & Admissions companies.
* Created free, top-ranked mobile test prep apps as project manager in ed-tech startup (GMAT, GRE, MCAT, SAT, ACT, PSAT).
* 1590 SAT, 770 GMAT, 800 SAT Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
* 5 on AP Calculus BC, Physics C, Chemistry, Computer Science AB, Biology, English, Psychology, Microeconomics, Music Theory.
* Top of MBA class in Strategy, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics.
Hobbies* Harvard-educated, patient and engaging tutor loves teaching students, helping them learn and feel successful. Devoted husband and father of 3-year-old twins.
* I've always enjoyed helping people reach their full, God-given potential. Throughout my career in education, entrepreneurship, and nonprofit and business management, I've always taken time to mentor and help younger people succeed in their educational aspirations and academics, as well as in life.
ACT, AP Statistics, Finance, CLEP, Marketing, Advanced Placement, Essay Editing, International Business, Test Prep, AP Music Theory, Accounting, AP Macroeconomics, SAT, GMAT, GRE, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, AP Biology, AP Microeconomics, Study Skills And Organization
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.